RESCHEDULED - Economic Agility Workshop
We have rescheduled our Economic Agility workshop for 14th March at 5.30pm at the Glen Eden Library.
This is a free community wide training so anyone can attend, they just need to register their interest.
Economic Agility Workshop
In times of economic unrest and change, understanding your finances and where to invest that all important cashflow is critical to business stability in a recession. We have therefore teamed up with digital agency Trigger Digital to deliver a free client training that tackles agility from multiple angles, exploring it in the context of finance, resources and where best to invest your cashflow.
Both financial and marketing aspects will be covered in the workshop:
- What do we mean by Economic Agility
- Do you have a plan?
- The importance of setting Goals
- Do you know what drives your business?
- Breaking down your numbers: Setting Budgets, are you undercharging, reducing your costs and cost of financing.
- Is your website user friendly?
- Do you stand out from the crowd?
- Are you getting the most out of your Google-My-Business listing?
- Using Google Analytics to measure your website's success
- How Search Engine Optimisation can help you get found on-line
If you are wanting to attend this training, please register your interest by clicking on Register here below. We ask those who registered for the last training please re-register if you can attend this new date.